Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello Mary Jane

I had a bit of a nap yesterday after the BC Bloom tasting (post about that soon to come!) and found myself wide awake at 1am, hook and wool in hand crocheting a pair of Mary Jane slippers. They were super easy and took maybe two hours to finish (2 episodes of Mad Men to be exact).


My old slippers were getting kinda ratty, and I hate walking around the house barefoot - you never know what random bit of something my child has dropped/thrown on the floor only to have me find it squished between my toes...gross! And I can't be bothered to find socks, it's been so sunny out lately that I've just been rocking the flip flops and flats.


I knew I had 2 perfect buttons hidden away in my button box, shiny stars!
I seriously think I have a button obsession, I just want to add them to everything!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! These look like they're store bought. You're good, my friend. Did you use a pattern? If yes, wanna send it my way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are divine! have you got a pattern?

    ReplyDelete