Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I had a fantastic Mothers day! I traded shifts at work so I could have the entire day with my boy.
We went out for breakfast and then headed down to the beach for the day. It was so beautiful and hot out, Fox loved going down to the water and playing with the shells and getting his feet all sandy.


Then we came home and had a delicious dinner with Papa. Had a tubby, read some stories and called it a early night. Perfection! I also called my Mama to wish her a Happy Mothers day and let her know that I made a little something something for her that she'll get when she visits in a week and a half. Nothing to crazy, just made her a card with a little crochet kick. 


I measured and punched some holes around a coloured piece of card I had. Then just crocheted a little border around the edge, added a thoughtful message and voila! Happy Mother's Day Mama!


0 comments:

Post a Comment