Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy 4/20!

And in true stoner fashion this post comes 2 days after the actual 4/20
I got extra high and crafty last week and whipped up a couple cute marijuana pins that I wore when I went down town on Friday.


I think they came out great! And I had a awesome time! Every year at the VAG it gets bigger and bigger, and better and better, and this year was no exception. Aunty Jen babysat for the day so me and the man could have some time alone together, we both had the entire day/evening off which is SO rare for us, especially on a Friday. 

I love the whole marijuana culture, everything was super chill and there was lots to see and do, everyone just having a good time. Of course there's the backlash, especially now being a Mum I feel extra judgement sometimes from some people. But you know what? I'm not forcing it on you, I don't do it any where near my kid, and as for the "lazy stoner" stereotype, I am MOST productive when I'm baked, my creativity level's go through the roof, and I become WAY more focused and relaxed. I understand it doesn't have the same effect for everyone, and if it's not for you don't do it, but don't judge others. And besides, you have to admit that these pins are the cutest!


We finished up the day by all 3 of us having a wonderful dinner at one of my favourite vegetarian restaurants here in Vancouver - The Foundation. We got there world famous nachos AND the catered affair platter, which has a little taste of everything. I seriously died and went to heaven it was so darn delicious. I highly recommend a visit if you're ever in the area.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I'd love a little pattern for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be possible to get a pattern from you for this????

    ReplyDelete